State of the art web application development
Broad based science, engineering, & consulting
Modeling and Simulation
Our simulation tool, Simajin™, is renowned for its unrivaled flexibility in scope and detail. Simajin can be used to model anything from large-scale military theaters to highly detailed urban conflict while also simulating the behavior of financial markets or the interactions of biological systems.
Simajin is backed by a rich toolbox of supporting tools which help unleash the tremendous analytical power of our simulation engine.
Simanij, analysts management tool of our simulation engine, can be used to easily conduct studies, distribute simulations over a network, organize input and output data, and present data in a manner that can be easily consumed. Simanij also supports the management of automated testing. Jasmin is our highly configurable 3D visualization environment that presents an accurate depiction of our simulation and the modeled entities therein.
Recent News Updates
- Successful delivery of Insider Analysis (Phase I) simulation using the Simajin Application Suite (July, 2013)
- RhinoCorps proudly releases Simajin/Vanguard Version 1.9.0 (June, 2013)
- Vanguard was showcased at the World Institute for Nuclear Security Workshop: Modeling and Security for Design and Assessment of Nuclear Security Systems (May, 2013 Vienna, Austria)
- Simajin/Vanguard was identified in the Nuclear Power Plant Security Assessment Guide
as an acceptable tool for use as part of the Security Assessment process,
“Simajin performs similar functions to JCATS, but addresses a number of limitations found in JCATS… Simajin can manage the increasing number of adversaries … and the additional protective force required to counter these adversaries and their capabilities. Additionally, Simajin has more thorough data output capabilities, as well as the ability to receive more statistically valid data. It is capable of simulating force-on-force scenarios down to the single person level of detail.”
- RhinoCorps continues to provide the Department of Energy and the National Nuclear
Security Administration with modeling and simulation support expertise using
the Simajin/Vanguard tools for physical security vulnerability assessments.
Recently awarded contract(s) include:
- March, 2013 Contracted for VA support at new DOE site
- Simajin is providing the simulation foundation for the Cubic/RhinoCorps Crowd Modeling Tool
- The Mission Rehearsal and Planning System (MRPS), a cooperative Cubic/RhinoCorps virtual sandtable system featuring "touch screen" immersive technologies for military training, was exhibited at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) in Dec, 2012.
Web Application Development
We specialize in the design, development, and support of web and database projects ranging from small business applications to enterprise-wide, sophisticated, multi-tier systems for the most technically demanding government and commercial clients.
Our award-winning team of software engineers has extensive experience with the most popular modern web and database technologies.
We have domain expertise in management assessment systems, workflow, e-commerce, content management, human resources, social networking, financial reporting, accounting, and secure transaction processing.
Science, Engineering, & Support
We provide consulting and support in a wide range of scientific and military endeavors from measuring mechanical aspects of aircraft to test development, execution, and analysis.
Some of our customers include organizations like the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, and the Department of Energy.